Sunday, March 3, 2013

36 Weeks

How far along? 36 Weeks
Maternity Clothes? Yes!
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Sleeping pretty well... most nights.
Best moment this week: I had my first check up this week where the Dr checks everything out. As of Friday, my cervix was still closed and I was 60% effaced. The Dr seemed very happy with that. I was glad to hear my cervix was still closed. I am hoping babyb girl sits tight for atleast two more weeks!
Have you told family and friends: Yes! lol
Miss Anything? Def still sleeping on my stomach. Getting comfy is getting harder and harder.

Movement: Yes! I feel like she is moving a lot more... but I don't see it lasting much longer like it is... because there really isn't much room in there. She is taking up my entire belly right now lol
Food Cravings: Jello with cool whip!!!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Plaza is actually not sitting well anymore.... just like the first trimester. I can eat it right now.... but I get light headed during and after. I think I am going to hold off on Plaza for a bit :)
Gender prediction: Baby GIRL! <3
Labor Signs: No! However.... after my appointment Friday, I have started feeling a little cramping. I am hoping that settles down.
Belly Button in or out? Flat & def starting to poke out!
Wedding Ring on or off? On... but I am def sstarting to swell a bit.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, Moody, Happy, Moody lol...
Looking forward to: Preparing for Brooke's arrival. This weekend we got a lot done. It has def made me a lot more relaxed about everything. Now I just need to maintain it! Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment