Sunday, March 10, 2013

37 Weeks

How far along? 37 Weeks
Maternity Clothes? Yes! My size small maternity tops are starting to not cover my belly lol... I refuse to buy more clothes though, Luckily my maternity camis are long :)
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Sleeping well... but getting up every hour and a half on the dot to tinkle.
Best moment this week: At my appointment this week... baby girl is still head down :) yay!! The midwife guessed that she is over 7 pounds already! She estimated her weighing in the upper 7's at birth. We shall see if she is right! :)
Have you told family and friends: Yes! lol
Miss Anything? Sleeping for more then an hour and a half lol...

Movement: Yes! She is still moving! Now I know where her head, back and butt are located so it is neat to have an IDEA of what is what when I feel her moving.
Food Cravings: Chocolate chip cookies again... & of course, PIZZA PIZZA and more PIZZA lol
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender prediction: Baby GIRL! <3
Labor Signs: Nope... I few cramps once in awhile... but major.
Belly Button in or out? Flat with a little bit poking out
Wedding Ring on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!!! I am so happy to make it to the 37 weeks mark! I was so nervous about having her before 37 weeks.. a big weight has been lifted to know that.. we made it!! :)
Looking forward to: This weekend is St. Patrick's Day weekend... which means Colby's annual Soccer tournament in OC. We usually stay all weekend, but I have decided to not go as much this year to be safe. I am still looking forward to a mini get a way to OC. I am REALLY hoping baby girl lets us get through this weekend. After that.. she can come :) Her daddy has been very worried lol

No comments:

Post a Comment