Saturday, March 16, 2013

38 Weeks

How far along? 38 Weeks
Maternity Clothes? Yes... and now they are even gettin uncomfy. I would love to wear pj pants all day, everyday lol
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Same! Sleeping well... but it is more like taking a bunch of naps during the night lol
Best moment this week: Baby girl is still head down :) I love hearing that at my appointments! Also... my nephew, Gavin (newly 2 year old) came up to me and stood under my belly and started rubbing my belly. It was the sweetest thing EVER! This was his second time doing it. It melted my heart!
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Being able to put my shoes on and take them off without making it a big ordeal..

Movement: Yes! The doctor is still guessing she is weighing over 7 pounds right now... I don't know how much room she could possibly have in there for all the movement she makes!
Food Cravings: Pizza is still my bff!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender prediction: Baby GIRL! <3
Labor Signs: Still the minor cramps.... but nothing else!
Belly Button in or out? Flat with a little bit poking out still
Wedding Ring on or off? On... but DEF getting snug at night
Happy or Moody most of the time: So happy!!! :) I have had such a wonderful pregnancy! I am beyond thankful for that. I have not had any problems and now everyday she stays put is just bonus time:) I am so blessed! I can only hope this continues for her birth and after!
Looking forward to: Baby girl's arrival! Wondering is she will be a March or April baby!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment