Sunday, February 24, 2013

35 Weeks

How far along? 35 Weeks
Maternity Clothes? Yes!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Yes... but getting up even more often in the night... which I didn't think was possible.
Best moment this week: Maternity pics were this weekend!! I think we really got some neat ones:) ALSO... the nursery is FINALLY almost done. We just have a few things to still do... but it is actually a nursery now lol. It's beautiful! I will post pics when it is 100% done... okay maybe 90% done... lol
Have you told family and friends: Yes! lol
Miss Anything? Being able to move around. I miss being able to get up and down and move without thinking about it first lol...

Movement: Yes :)
Food Cravings: Lombardis!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Gender prediction: Baby GIRL! <3
Labor Signs: No! I worry everyday though. I have no reason to worry... but of course, I do!
Belly Button in or out? Flat... with a little bit at the top starting to poke out!
Wedding Ring on or off? On!!!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :) :) :)
Looking forward to: Working some more in the nursery & getting some more things ready for the big day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment