Sunday, February 3, 2013

32 weeks



 
How far along? 32 Weeks
Maternity Clothes? Yes!
Stretch marks? Nope! :)
Sleep: Soooooo much better!!!:) I think between the new mattress and the chiropractor... I am finally getting some sleep! Now If I could only figure out how to make my ribs not hurt from baby girl... I would be set lol
Best moment this week: Just getting things ready for baby girls arrival! I am also enjoying the prepared childbirth classes.
Have you told family and friends: Yes! lol
Miss Anything? My ribs.... or really... not feeling my ribs. Now... they are what I think about all the time.

Movement: Oh yeah.... there really aren't anymore little hits and kicks. Now it is MOVEMENT! Its wild :)
Food Cravings: Pancakes & Pizza... not together lol
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Gender prediction: Baby GIRL! <3
Labor Signs: No! Thankfully!!!
Belly Button in or out? In... still waiting for it to be flat though lol
Wedding Ring on or off? On!!!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!! The mood swings weren't bad this week :)
Looking forward to: the RAVENS winning the Super Bowl tonight!!!! Waaaaahoooooooo!!! Fingers crossed for a great game... and a win!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment