Sunday, February 17, 2013

34 weeks



How far along? 34 Weeks
Maternity Clothes? Yes!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping well.. when I actually am asleep. I feel like I just take a bunch of naps now. I usually wake up every 1 1/2-2 hours.I guess I better get used to it!
Best moment this week: BABY SHOWER!!! Today was the baby shower and it was PERFECT! I am sooo greatful for our amazing family and friends. I will hopefully have some time tomorrow to post pics!
Have you told family and friends: Yes! lol
Miss Anything? Sleeping in.... I get excited now if I sleep till 7:30! lol... pathetic! :-p

Movement: Ohhhhh yeah :)
Food Cravings: Strawberries... with chocolate! lol
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Gender prediction: Baby GIRL! <3
Labor Signs: Nope!! Let's keep it that way ;-)
Belly Button in or out? Flat!
Wedding Ring on or off? On!!!
Happy or Moody most of the time: So happy! I def have noticed being a bit more emotional and on edge..... gotta love the hormones!
Looking forward to: Next weekend is maternity pics! I am very excited :) After next weekend we don't have anymore "events" so we can just work on the nursery... the house... and getting ready for baby girl :)
 
A BIG thanks again to everyone that attended the shower today!!! :) Also.... thanks to my sister, mom & mother in law for all they did for it! Now... I'm off to bed. I am EXHAUSTED from so much excitement!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment