Sunday, October 28, 2012

18 weeks

*** I WILL POST PICS FROM OUR GENDER REVEAL PARTY AS
SOON AS I GET THEM!!! ***
 
How far along? 18 weeks
Maternity Clothes? Yes- still only jeans
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Great! I tend to wake up early... even on the weekends... but I guess I should let the whole "sleeping in" thing go anyway lol
Best moment this week: Finding out the gender and our gender reveal party! SO MUCH FUN!!!
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Tanning lol... and tacos!

Movement: Not since the first time.
Food Cravings: Pizza!!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Orange juice!
Gender prediction: IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!! Boy was I totally wrong... lol I swore it was a boy. What a sweet surprise!
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding Ring on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Soooooooooo HAPPY :)
Looking forward to: Seeing the pics from the gender reveal party that we had today. It was awesome!!! Pics will be posted as soon as I get them :) Special thanks to my sister for taking alllllllllllllllllll the pics :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment