Monday, October 1, 2012

14 Weeks


How far along? 14 weeks
Maternity Clothes? No.. but I have a feeling maternity jeans are in my near future. My regular jeans are not comfy!!!!
Stretch marks? No!
Sleep: Great! My maternity pillow is my BFF :)
Best moment this week: I think this week my "bump" really started to show!
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Let's see.... Plaza! I use to love going there... but it still is a NO NO!

Movement: No movement
Food Cravings: Pretzels from Auntie Anne's :) with cheese dip! Chocolate milk too!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing... as long as I listen to when my body tells me that something does not sound good!
Gender prediction: I was thinking all boy... but have also had some girl thoughts lately... so I really do not know!
Labor Signs: No!
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding Ring on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy... with the moody swings here and there :) I have a great hubby!
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender of Baby B!!!!!!!!!!!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment