Sunday, October 21, 2012

17 Weeks


How far along? 17 weeks
Maternity Clothes? Yes! Jeans!
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Great!! Waking up about 4 times a night.. but I can USUALLY fall right back to sleep!
Best moment this week: Hearing the heartbeat again and feeling the baby move!!!!
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Still cold cuts lol... and TANNING!! I am getting pale.. and if you know me.. you know that I can't stand it lol! Silly I know... but it's true! I am working on getting use to it.

Movement: Yes!!!!! The best part was that Colby had his hand on mybelly and also felt it :) So perfect!
Food Cravings: Pretty much the same things!
Anything making you queasy or sick: I made Lasagna again.... but I still haven't wanted to eat it. I can eat.. but the texture just doesn't work well right now lol
Gender prediction: A boy.. or a girl! LOL I am thinking 60% boy 40% girl lol
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding Ring on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY :)
Looking forward to: Finding out if baby B is a boy or a girl on Friday!!!! It will be so hard keeping the secret till Sunday when we have our gender party!! I can't wait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment