Sunday, October 7, 2012

15 Weeks

How far along? 15 weeks
Maternity Clothes? No.. but I think I will be within this week. Just my jeans... they are so uncomfortable. I can't take it anymore.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Sleepin well! On the weekends.. I love my naps :)
Best moment this week: Sending out our Gender Reveal Party Invitations!
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Sweat Teas whenever I wanted one :)

Movement: Not yet!
Food Cravings: This week was pizza... from Papa Johns... which never happens lol Someone at my work ordered it one day... and I just couldn't forget how yummy it smelled.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender prediction: leaning towards boy
Labor Signs: No!
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding Ring on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :) :) :)
Looking forward to: Gender sonogram... I think it will be that until the day comes that we find out :)
 
 
At my appointment at the beginning of my 2nd trimester... the nurse told me I gained one pound. I looked at her like she was nuts! lol... I am excited (<-- weird to be excited) to see what the scale says at my next appointment. I am thinking it was only 1 pound because I may have lost a little because I am drinking so much water and eating better (sometimes haha) so it evened out to 1 pound. Thats the only way it makes it a little believable for me. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment