Sunday, October 14, 2012

16 Weeks

How far along? 16 weeks
Maternity Clothes? Yes! I switched over just in jeans! Let me tell you... I AM IN LOVE!!! I will never want to go back to "normal" jeans!
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Sleeping great... just wish I didn't have to wake up so often to.... well... tinkle! lol
Best moment this week: Went "window shopping" for baby items with my mom and sister!
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? I will hurt someone for a cold cut sub!!!!!!

Movement: Nope... but I am hoping in the next couple weeks I will
Food Cravings: Cherry Jello mixed with vanilla pudding. YUMMO!!! My grandmother always made us jello pudding jello as kids... and it is stil a favorite! :) My board shows some of my cravings through the journey of pregnancy. All healthy things as you can see.. HA!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender prediction: Im really not sure.. but will find out soon!!!!
Labor Signs: No!
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding Ring on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: So very happy!
Looking forward to: We get to hear the baby's heart beat this Friday :) Next Friday we get to see the baby and HOPEFULLY the baby's body parts ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment