Saturday, September 1, 2012

The Start of the Chalkboard

This is the first of my pictures to track week by week of the pregnancy and bump of Baby B. To begin, I must give kudos to two ladies that have done this and have inspired me to. The blog spots called little baby garvin and becoming the barrs are my inspiration and have really helped with my chalkboard creativeness because of them :) So thank you ladies....

 
 
How far along? 9 weeks
Maternity clothes? Not yet... but I am excited for them!!!!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping well... but wake up atleast two times every night to tinkle... annoying!!!!
Best moment this week: I now get off at 4:00 which is WONDERFUL since now I am pretty much dead to the world by 8:00!!!
Have you told family and friends: Yes! We told very early on.
Miss Anything? The tanning bed... terrible I know... but I have NEVER been this pale!!!

Movement: Nope... but this early would be a bit freaky... 
Food Cravings: Cereal!!! Esp the flakes with strawberries... also peanut butter and banana sandwiches! Yummmoo!! I think I have had that all week for lunch!
Anything making you queasy or sick: When I get really hungry I start to feel sick, but I quickly get water or a snack and usually am fine!
Have you started to show yet: I am showing a lot of bloat! Lol this bloating business has got to go. Bring on a real baby bump please...!!!
Gender prediction: I really don't know yet.... everyone keeps saying a girl though! Not for any reason... I think they just want us to have a girl lol
Labor Signs: No way!!!!
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding Ring on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Although I do admit... I was a GROUCH today... ask Colby ;-) lol
Looking forward to: Finding out if Baby B is a boy or a girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment