Monday, September 3, 2012

10 Weeks

 
How far along? 10 weeks
Maternity clothes? Nope
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping well! I get my pregnancy pillow tomorrow--- very excited!!!!
Best moment this week: Today I enjoyed some yummy food at the Elks for Labor Day. Usually I can't eat it all... this year--- no problem :)
Have you told family and friends: Yes! We are currently deciding our plans for a gender reveal party!
Miss Anything? Crab dip & tacos!! They are my two favorite foods.... but since I have been pregnant... we don't get along :-/

Movement: No!
Food Cravings: Cereal still... but now Golden Grahams!!! I can eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner!!!
Anything making you queasy or sick: No... unless I try to eat at Plaza Tapatia! I love it there... but now I can only eat the chips and salsa. I have ordered twice and just look at my food with disgust!
Have you started to show yet: I don't think so... however... this pic makes me look HUGE! lol Noted... this is the last time I wear this tank top bahahaha
Gender prediction: No sign yet! I was dead set on hoping for a boy... but a girl is starting to sound just as wonderful :) As long as Baby B is healthy-- I am happy :)
Labor Signs: No!
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding Ring on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy Happy Happy!!!
Looking forward to: Planning for our gender reveal party for our family!
 
 
I did start having a tooth ache this week which really has stunk! I know that dental health is very important when pregnant, so I am making an appointment tomorrow. The reason why this really stinks is..... as part of our planning on getting pregnant... I went to the dentist a few months before and got my teeth healthy and my wisdom teeth removed. I NEVER had any tooth aches- not even with my wisdom teeth! I knew it was important... so we spent the $$$$$$$ and got it all done. Well... now I get a tooth ache. Grrrr.....!! Hopefully it's nothing big!

No comments:

Post a Comment