Sunday, September 9, 2012

11 Weeks

How far along? 11 weeks
Maternity Clothes? No
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Great!!!! My new pillow is aaaaamazing!!! :)
Best moment this week: I finally craved crab dip!!! I ate it and enjoyed every moment of it :)
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? hmm... this weekend we went to the boat docking races & I would have loved an orange crush or a kasey's crush from the dock bar :) Water was nice too.... lol

Movement: Nope
Food Cravings: Orange Sherbert :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.. just queasy if I let myself get too hunry.
Have you started to show yet: A little.. but still think its prob bloating
Gender prediction: Still not sure....
Labor Signs: No!
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding Ring on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :-)
Looking forward to: Celebrating our 2nd wedding anniversary with my hubby tomorrow!! :)
 
Tomorrow is Colby & I's 2nd Wedding Anniversary! It has truly been the best 2 years ever!!! Here are a few pics from our wedding day--- September 10, 2010
 




 

 
 

1 comment:

  1. Aw we also celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary on the 4th :)

    ReplyDelete