Sunday, September 16, 2012

12 Weeks


How far along? 12 weeks
Maternity Clothes? No.... but bought some this week at a local consignment sale :)
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Good! I have been going to bed early. It feels good getting 8-9+ hours like I should.
Best moment this week: Having Colby fall asleep with his hand on my belly :)
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Hmm... I guess not having to think before I eat things to make sure it "sounds good" to me. One time I did not listen to my body... I will never do that again!!!!

Movement: No movement yet...
Food Cravings: Sweets :-/ Im guilty of one too many laffy taffys this week!
Anything making you queasy or sick: This week I decided to eat at a chinese restaurant... Im not a big fan, but I do love general tso's chicken... so I got that. It was yummy... BUT I was so hungry I decided to get their house salad that had their dressing on it. This was not a good idea! I got sick later that night--- pretty sure it was because of that but I will spare you the details for why I think it was that :-) lol
Have you started to show yet: I am def "fuller" but I wouldn't call it a true bump yet.
Gender prediction: Starting to lean towards a boy!
Labor Signs: No!
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding Ring on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy-- Happy-- Happy!
Looking forward to: Hearing Baby B's heatbeat again this Friday! I am also looking forward to my last week in the first trimester!!!! I must say... if this is the hardest trimester I have been very blessed!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment