Sunday, January 20, 2013

30 weeks



 
How far along? 30 Weeks
Maternity Clothes? Yes! I am still wearing regular shirts too... but in a bigger size :)
Stretch marks? Nope!
Sleep: Uhhh... not well! We are getting a new mattress this week and I am BEYOND hopeful that it will help. I just can't seem to get comfortable... esp with my back. I am surrounded with pillows, which has helped, but I am really hoping the new mattress does the trick!
Best moment this week: We got to see our baby girl this week again!!! I am actually glad she was stubborn last week so we could see her again! lol. She did a much better job this time and we got somegood pics. This time I drank a McDonald's sweet tea before I went and brought another one when she seemed to get comfy. LOL... I don't know if that is what made the difference or not... but it worked!
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Still sleeping on my stomach... and also tanning. I am proud of myself for lasting this long... but I think this coming weekend I am going to have an airbrush tanning done. I have never done this before, but I am super excited!! It will help me feel better about myself, so I am all for it :) This kind is very safe for the baby. I don't go in a booth or anything.. a lady does it!

Movement: Oh yes!! Sometimes I think she goes flips and cartwheels...!!!
Food Cravings: Chocolate pudding & water! I can't seem to be without water.. I am drinking like a fish!!! :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: No :)
Gender prediction: Baby GIRL! <3
Labor Signs: No!
Belly Button in or out? In! I can't believe it!!! I HOPE it stays in for my maternity pics next month!!!
Wedding Ring on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, of course... BUT the mood swings in the 3rd trimester are much worse!! The first trimiester was nothing compared to now!! bahaha my poor hubby :-p
Looking forward to: Getting the nursery and house ready for the baby!!! So much to do... I wil feel so much better when it is done!
!
 
We started our Prepared Childbirth classes at PRMC. The first class was good... but I think we will learn a lot more in the next 3 classes. We have off tomorrow for MLK's birthday... but start back up the following Monday. I am excited to learn more.... and of course, see Colby in the pregnancy suit!!!! 

Here are a few pics of Brooke from this weekend!!










No comments:

Post a Comment