Sunday, January 13, 2013

29 Weeks



 
How far along? 29Weeks
Maternity Clothes? Yes! I went out this week and bought some maternity tops from Macy's... this is one of them :)
Stretch marks? No.. :) hoping that doesnt change!
Sleep: Much better! My chiroractor has really helped me with my back pain... which is helping me sleep so better! I am so glad I started going to see her. (Dr. Iman for all the other prego mommas out there... GO SEE HER!!!)
Best moment this week: Seeing our baby girl this Saturday with our family!!!!! It was wonderful. She is stubborn (like her father lol) so we get to go back this coming Saturday to try to get some better pics! We did get a few good ones that I will post at the bottom. We learned that she likes to open her eyes (yes you could see her doing this lol) ... she DOES have hair already (I was not surprised  bc of my heart burn lol)... she loves to snuggle with her hands close to her face... and is comfy in my tummy :) We went to a wonderful place called Wiggles & Giggles. The owner was wonderful and took extra time to get baby girl to cooperate and also deal with our big family! LOL I think we had 20 people in the room :) I can't wait to go back! I also bought an ADORABLE outfit from there that is a tutu with a ballerina top.. and a bear that has her heartneat inside :) What a wonderful day it was!
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my belly...

Movement: Lots of movement.... unless we are trying to get 3d/4d pics of her LOL
Food Cravings: Fruit cups... and Arbys lol!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Gender prediction: Baby GIRL! <3
Labor Signs: No!
Belly Button in or out? Still in... for now!
Wedding Ring on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPY!!!!
Looking forward to: Going back to see our baby girl on Saturday :) We also start our "Prepared Child Birth" classes on Monday! :)

I passed my glucose test :) Soooooo thankful!!! My blood test did say I needed more iron... so I am now taking iron pills. No big deal... and I also expected this to happen. I am hoping the iron pills help me get some energy because I have been EXHAUSTED lately!






No comments:

Post a Comment