Wednesday, January 9, 2013

28 Weeks

 
 



How far along? 28 Weeks
Maternity Clothes? mmmhmmmmm lol
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Not great because of my back... but getting better!
Best moment this week: Today is my birthday :) I (WE) got to enjoy lots of yummy food and treats! I always said I wanted to be 26 when I have my first child... :) Looks like that will come true!!! :)
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Caesar salad... esp from Texas Roadhouse!

Movement: Baby girl is on the go a lot! She has even found my ribs! LOL
Food Cravings: Still going strong with cereal!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope! Heart burn has even gone away (for now)
Gender prediction: Baby GIRL! <3
Labor Signs: No!
Belly Button in or out? It is in... but getting up there... will prob be flat soon lol
Wedding Ring on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!!!! :)
Looking forward to: This Saturday.. for my birthday celebration we are going to have a 3D/4D ultrasound done with our family at Wiggles & Giggles! I am BEYOND excited!!!!! Hopefully baby girl cooperates and we get to see what she looks like :) After the ultrasound we are all going out to lunch. I CANT WAIT!!!!



I had to do the glucose test this week to test my sugar. I heard horror stories about how terrible it is.... but it wasn't at all!!! It tasted like orange soda and I was done drinking it in 2 minutes! They said no news is good news... so fingers crossed!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment