Sunday, November 25, 2012

22 Weeks

How far along? 22 weeks
Maternity Clothes? Yes!! I bought some more shirts at Kohls and went up another size since I am only getting bigger :-p lol
Stretch marks? Nope.. I have tried my best to use the lotions for stretch marks to be safe... but can not stand the smell of it! I am going to try my best... but have only used it maybe 4 times so far!
Sleep: Still having A LOT of dreams... which is making it hard to fully rest well. Everytime i wake up in the middle of the night (which is about 4 times lol) I start another dream.
Best moment this week: Having an extra long weekend because of the Thanksgiving holiday. It was wonderful having more time spend with Colby and our family.
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything?
I would have enjoyed a glass of wine during Thanksgiving :-)
Movement: Yes! Baby girl moves all the time and I LOVE it!!! :)
Food Cravings: Fruit!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Gender prediction: Baby GIRL! <3
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding Ring on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: So very happy!
Looking forward to: Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's the most wonderful time of the year :)

Other News: We signed up for the classes at the hospital today for "prepared childbirth." It starts in January! I am excited to learn and feel a bit better about what to some what expect for labor and delivery. PLUS... I REALLY want to see Colby with the pregnancy suit on ;-) Don't worry... I will DEF take pics to share! :)
 
This Week's Pic: As many of you know... I was a dancer and Colby was and still is big into soccer. Of course, we are hoping for a baby girl that will enjoy atleast one of them :) or both!!!! I thought it would be cute to include it in this week's chalkboard about all of her movement!

No comments:

Post a Comment