Monday, November 12, 2012

20 Weeks

Sorry I'm late this week... which explains the terrible photo... lol
 
How far along? 20 weeks
Maternity Clothes? Yes! Maternity pants... and buying regular shirts in a bigger size.... for now.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Great!
Best moment this week: Some of the "big kids" (4-5 year olds) at school are actually realizing that I have a baby in my belly. Their faces light up and they have been giving me extra smiles & hugs lately! :)
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Being able to stay up for "events" I just can't hang late at night lol

Movement: Yes! She was moving a lot this weekend :)
Food Cravings: Root beer floats!!! YUMMMOOO
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Gender prediction: GIRL! <3
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding Ring on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! BUT... def cranky this week. Eeek!
Looking forward to: going to look for my sister's wedding dress this weekend :)
 
For the record... I feel like I look way bigger in this pic then I actually am.... lol. Also... heartburn started last week. It comes and goes... mostly at night. It's not fun... maybe a little girl with hair?!?!? :)

3 comments:

  1. I have heartburn EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! Ask your doctor about zantac it seems to help, that and TUMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been taking tums which does seem to help quickly... But it's still so annoying lol. I'm also like "ok... Here is comes!" Lol but I have been lucky so I guess I will take it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been taking tums which does seem to help quickly... But it's still so annoying lol. I'm also like "ok... Here is comes!" Lol but I have been lucky so I guess I will take it :)

    ReplyDelete