Sunday, December 16, 2012

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks
Maternity Clothes? Yes! .
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping well... having back pain at night that is pretty awful. The heating pad has helped some.... I did some research and found a chiropractor that I hear is amazing for pregnant woman. I am going to make an appointment after Christmas. I am really hopeful that it will help both short and long term. *fingers crossed*
Best moment this week: This weekend we (Baby Brooke & I) went with one of my bestfriends to pick out her perfect dress for her wedding. It was so much fun :) Little stinker though decided it was the best time to nap and didnt kick for the gals to feel :-/ lol... as soon as I got home she was kicking like crazy. :-p
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Cold cut subs

Movement: Yes! :)
Food Cravings: Chocolate chip cookies!!!!!! We may have to call her cookie monster lol.. I want them all the time!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Gender prediction: Baby GIRL! <3
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding Ring on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!!! :) :) :)
Looking forward to: we scheduled our 3d/4d ultrasound at a new place called Wiggles & Giggles. We are going on January 12th which is just a few days after my birthday. I am SOOO excited!!!!!!!!
 
This Friday was another dr's appointment. The dr said I am measuring perfectly. I am up 18 total pounds which is right on track! I have to now go back every 3 weeks, instead of 4 weeks. At my next appointment I will get tested for Gestational Diabetes. I am not looking forward to it.. but atleast I can cross it off the "to do" list. Finger crossed that I don't have it. Baby and I sure do love our sweets :)

No comments:

Post a Comment